This week Rolling Stone published a piece about The 25 Funniest People on Twitter. I’m not exactly sure how they qualified the funny, but I bet it was something very scientific….maybe a measurements of decibels of laughs or ounces of milk expelled from one’s nose during a fit of Tweet-induced giggles. SCIENCE!
Here’s their list:
- Rob Delaney @robdelaney
- Stephen Colbert @stephenathome
- Sarah Silverman @sarahksilverman
- Patton Oswalt @pattonoswalt
- Tracy Morgan @RealTracyMorgan
- Lena Dunham @lenadunham
- Joan Rivers @Joan_Rivers
- Kelly Oxford @kellyoxford
- Sean Tejaratchi @ShittingtonUK
- Julieanne Smolinski @boobsradley (Ed. note: Julieanne wins for best handle.)
- George Wallace @MrGeorgeWallace
- Tom Scharpling @tscharpling
- Michael Ian Black @michaelianblack
- Morgan Murphy @morgan_murphy
- Blaine Capatch @blainecapatch
- Chelsea Peretti @chelseavperetti
- Scotty @marylandmudflap
- Jenny Johnson @jennyjohnsonhi5
- Jim Gaffigan @jimgaffigan
- Jon Wurster @jonwurster
- Megan Amram @meganamram
- Paula Pell @perlapell
- Neal Brennan @nealbrennan
- Alec Sulkin @thesulk
- Julie Klausner @julieklausner
Have you heard of these people? There are a lot that I don’t recognize.
Here are some gems from my additional picks:
And two more ways to find the most Pants Peeing-est (SCIENCE!) posts on Twitter:
Heather Armstrong, an internet comedienne in her own right, posts a great weekly roundup of her favorite tweets. Find her recent picks here.
Or just follow us!
- Stu @StuHill
- Mike @mignano
- Big Jus @BIGJUSSS
- Proletariat Boston @TheProletariat
- Me! @soft__coeur
- Us! @ThatsTheHookup
What do you think? Do you use Twitter? Did Rolling Stone leave off any good people we should know about?