7.5 x 10 In. (19.5 x 25.4 cm), 96 pages + stencil cover, Four color offset printed, perfect bound, Hand packaged & numbered ltd. edition of 5000
Shepard Fairey is quite possibly the most noted Arkitip alumni, and seems poised to become one of the most remembered artists of his generation.
In celebration of 20 years of his seminal ‘Obey’ campaign, this issue will feature Shepard’s long overdue return to Arkitip, where he was last featured in Issue No. 0003.
We will also film and produce a Chronicle with the artist in conjunction with the release.
In addition, we are proud to annouce Arkitip will celebrate the release of this special issue edition with a Shepard Fairey exhibition in Los Angeles, California. Location, dates and further details forthcoming.
New interview by:
* 7.5 x 10 In. (19.5 x 25.4 cm)
* 96 pages + stencil cover
* Four color offset printed, perfect bound
* Hand packaged & numbered ltd. edition of 5000
* One Shepard Fairey 7.5 x 10 in. silk screen print
* Designed and printed specifically for this issue edition
* Each print is signed by the artist
* All packaged neatly in a custom designed box
* Produced exclusively for this issue edition of Arkitip by Incase
This item is not currently in stock and the estimated ship date is 15 June 2009. Ordering now ensures that the merchandise is reserved for you and will ship to you promptly when we receive it.